We want to keep our staff, clients and patients all healthy! So we have implemented the policies below due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
- We will be seeing only urgent or emergency appointments at this time.
- For appointments at the clinic we are doing curbside drop-off. We are asking all of our clients to wait in the car while your pets are seen. This policy is for your safety and the safety of our staff.
- When you arrive for your appointment please call the clinic to let us know you have arrived. A nurse will be out to bring your pet inside. For dogs, we will put on a clinic leash and you will take off your leash.
- The doctor will examine your pet and then call you on the telephone to discuss.
- A nurse will then bring your pet back to you and go over and medications or at-home instructions.
- If you are a current client of ours and wish to avoid bringing your pet in if at all possible, we are happy to see your pet virtually using Zoom. Please talk to one of our nurses to determine if your pet is a candidate!
- We are holding off on vaccine or routine care appointments at this time EXCEPT for:
- Puppy vaccines
- Dogs 1 year of age needing their Rabies vaccine booster
- For the time being we will not be doing routine surgeries such as spays and neuters.
We want to thank your for your patience during these times! We will all get through this together and we hope to see you soon!