**Important update as of 9/29/2020:
Due to quarantine restrictions, we are temporarily going back to curbside service and will be short staffed until 10/12/2020. We continue to ask for your patience as well all get through this together. As always, providing quality service to our clients and patients while remaining healthy is our top priority.
We hope to resume activity on 10/12/2020. Please watch our website and Facebook page for updates.
We want to keep our staff, clients and patients all healthy! So we have implemented the policies below due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
We want to thank your for your patience during these times! We will all get through this together and we hope to see you soon!
1. We are allowing 1 person in the clinic with their pet during the appointment. We ask that you wear a mask, if you do not have a mask we have disposable masks provided.
2. In an attempt to social distance we are not using out waiting area. We ask that when you arrive please call the clinic and let us know you are here then remain in your car until a nurse comes to get you. Then, you will be brought right in to a clean, sanitized exam room.
3. We ask that you allow our nurses to hold your animals for the doctor so we can maintain social distancing.
4. If you are not feeling well, we ask that you remain home and have a healthy family member or friend bring your pet in for you.
5. We will continue to offer curbside service if you do not wish to come int he building.